1) Your ticket is proof of purchase of the event and proof of purchase is required at the time of admission via one of the following: Printed Ticket, Smart Phone (email confirmation) or Photo Identification.
2) STRICTLY NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS (except as per condition 3).
3) If the event is cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund (excluding booking fees) will be issued to the ticket holder.
4) Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
5) Allocated Seating guarantees the ticket holder an allocated seat. The location of the seat is determined by the time of booking i.e. seats are allocated from front to back in order of booking date. Please note: having an allocated seat does not guarantee you an unimpeded view of the stage when a show has a dance floor. If you require specific seating then you need to contact our office and place a special request (as per condition 7). On arrival at the venue, you will be given a table number when you present your ticket at the door and you will then find your name on the designated table.
6) Standing Area tickets grant you right of entry into the venue, but do not guarantee you a seat. If the Allocated Seating is not filled, surplus seats may be available to Standing Area ticket holders. If you require a seat due to injury or disability, you MUST have a seated ticket as we cannot allow seats in the standing area due to health and safety regulations. Standing patrons must stand in the designated standing area only (unless a dance floor is allocated for a show).
7) Any special requests must be communicated via email (email@example.com) with at least 24 hours notice (weekdays) and 48 hours notice (weekends), otherwise there is no guarantee requests can be accommodated. The Event Organiser has the right to reject requests made on the day of the show that will compromise the comfort of other patrons and the smooth running of the event.
8) All chairs in the room are allocated seats and are not to be relocated to other tables or sections of the room without the express permission of the Event Organiser.
9) No sound & video recorders or flash photography allowed inside the venue without authority from the performer and/or the event organizer.
10) It is a policy of the Satellite Lounge that neat attire is to be worn at all times. Strictly no thongs.
11) Proof of Age or Concession Card may be requested.
12) Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the venue immediately.
13) We ask that you please consider the rights of other paying patrons to enjoy the show. Please do not dance or stand in front of patrons who are seated (unless there is a designated dance floor). Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or uncooperative will be asked to leave the premises.
14) The Event Organiser is not responsible for injuries or loss within the venue.
15) Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of
16) Your ticket is also a TAX INVOICE and the price is GST inclusive.
17) The Event Organiser hosting this event is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .